Sales & Account Executive Apply Now
The company is seeking a Sales Executive who will apply a consultative selling approach to aggressively grow sales to service providers and materials suppliers within various industries. Incumbent will also develop relationships with Oil & Gas companies to support the sales effort to service providers and materials suppliers. Incumbent will be responsible for making sales calls to key personnel in engineering, production and management, from those working in the oil fields to those at customers’ corporate and executive offices.
- Exposure in the vehicle fuel market to commercial end users in the UAE.
- Establishing presence in new markets by developing brand awareness to generate new business
- Supporting and assisting in developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales goals
- Executing after-sales services such as make sure actual delivery of fuel takes place in good order and on time
- Providing market analysis and competitive information to enhance the quality and value-added nature of the company’s products and services
- Working closely with cross-functional teams as needed to improve customer satisfaction and ensure continued market leadership.
- Maintaining involvement with relevant industry associates, including attending trade shows.
- Establishing profitable network with typical clients like fleet owners of trucks, buses, owners/operators of generators, farms and industries with heavy equipment, construction companies, cement works with concrete mixers an
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in direct client management in the refined products market
- Sales Target Orientation – Demonstrate exceptional consultative, presentation, and closing skills; implement strategies for lead-generation and winning business with a strong solutions-based perspective
- Good Relationship Management Skill
- Good Communication Skill– Interface at all levels of a client relationship and establish processes for regular face to face client interaction
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Clean driving license and car